Welcome to DrugSmart Pharmacy Group
We're a rapidly growing group of independently owned pharmacies driven to change the world by providing customers with exceptional service and the most innovative solutions in healthcare. Our diverse portfolio in the healthcare industry leverages an ability to adapt to unique opportunities and niche markets. We have a strong focus on developing new concepts in the field and staying on top of emerging healthcare trends.
Who we are
We are proud to be founded and operated by a family with deep roots in pharmacy reaching back just over 40 years. The Jetha siblings were basically born in their dad's pharmacy. He owned and operated a pharmacy in Bobcaygeon, the small town where they grew up – and yes, they know all of the words to the Tragically Hip song. They were raised working in that pharmacy, and made it a success as a family.
When they were no longer disputing who had to do the inventory count with their dad, the three entrepreneurs put their heads together using their shared experiences and learnings, and DrugSmart Pharmacy Group (DSPG) was born.
Fast forward to today, DSPG is an exceptional and diverse team of pharmacists, entrepreneurs, and allied health professionals all focussed on one thing – your health. Every customer that walks through our door or visits us online has unique health and wellness goals, and we're here to help you achieve them.
We're guided by our five core principles in every decision we make:
- Transparent. Be open, be kind, be honest, own it.
- Bright. Be positive, be creative, be innovative.
- Driven. Change is good. Growth is necessary. Start each day with the goal of being better than yesterday.
- Service above all else. Be a champion for your customers and your colleagues.
- Pride. Your role has impact. Be proud of your contribution.
The family-owned, entrepreneurial history of DrugSmart Pharmacy facilitates a humbled, patient-first approach in everything we do. We look forward to changing the world with you!
What do we do?
A better question might be what don't we do... But here's an idea:
- Serve our communities. We own and operate pharmacies that are committed to creating a meaningful and lasting impact on their local communities. Find your local DrugSmart
- Lead and innovate. In early 2020 we launched Virtual Pharmacy, which is designed to deliver the same (if not better) quality of care online that you would receive in-person. All DrugSmart locations now offer same day delivery within 15km for $3.99, free delivery anywhere in Canada in 1 to 3 business days, virtual visits with pharmacists and physicians, online shopping, access to our holistic health hub, and more.
- Collaborate with healthcare organizations and providers in all specialties. Providing true value to you in your health journey means connecting the dots in healthcare. We partner with leaders in a wide variety of specialties such as fertility, nutrition, dermatology, and we're always working on more. Learn more about our health hub
- Take a holistic health and wellness approach to patient care and engagement. We've designed our loyalty program to provide a true Circle of health, because holistic health and wellness is paramount to a positive lifestyle. Earn 15 points for every $1 spent on eligible purchases + get bonus points by participating in fun and engaging fitness, nutrition, or wellness challenges. Then spend those points on your favourite health and wellness products. Join the Circle
- Support pharmacists. We're not your typical banner or franchise group. Our programs are designed to provide knowledge, insights, tools, and efficiencies to pharmacy owners. We’re focused on empowering all pharmacy owners to thrive by leveraging our existing relationships and partnerships to drive revenue, profitability, and ultimately better patient care. Learn more about how we can help your pharmacy
- Work with businesses, groups, and benefits providers on effective healthcare solutions for their members. We help you generate better health outcomes for your employees, members, or clients, and health benefits plan savings for your bottom line. The cost of prescription medications is one of the most expensive components of a group benefit plan, and we're experts on providing convenient, accessible, and cost-effective solutions. Learn more about how we can help your organization
Send us a message
Not sure who to reach out to? Send us a message with your details, and we'll point you in the right direction. Visit our Contact Us page if you'd rather give us a call.